Welcome to nzLanguages!
My name is Nora Stopford (Zine) and I am the sole proprietor of nzLanguages. I have now relocated from the UK to the western suburb of Paris.
nzLanguages offers language services in French, German and English worldwide since 2005:
• Face to-face lessons: face-to-face French and German lessons for all age groups. Individual and group lessons. Beginners through Advanced. Exam preparation. Lessons tailored to each individual student. More details available on the Lessons page.
NEW Conversation classes running from 07th May 2019! Please contact me by email to enrol or for more information.
• Online Lessons: online French and German lessons from the comfort of your home/office via FaceTime or Skype. For more information please visit the Lessons page.
• English/French Proofreading and Copy-editing services available for electronic or paper documents (essays, leaflets, reports, brochures, catalogues, articles, books, letters, websites…). More details available on the Proofreading and Copy-editing page.
• English/French Typing and Transcription services available for audio, video, handwritten and printed documents. More details available on the Typing and Transcription page.
• Translation: small translation services, mainly in the language combinations English to French and French to English. This includes small documents such as letters, brochures, etc. More details available on the Translation page.
For more information about my services, please contact me by email or on +33 (0)7.87.88.04.02.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Last updated: 30th April 2019