I provide both face-to-face and online lessons.
I teach all age groups, all levels (A1 to C2) for French, English and up to GCSE/Intermediate (B1) for German.
Face-to-face lessons take place in Montesson (Yvelines), easily accessible by car or RER A station Le Vesinet-Le Pecq or at your home (depending on my availability).
Lessons are available on a one-to-one basis, in small groups of 2 (couples, friends…) and in larger groups (6 people max.).
Lessons can be for leisure, work, exams, French naturalisation (DELF, TEF, TCF, interview at the Prefecture…), etc.
Types of classes :
- Individual lessons available in French, English or German: conversation, various topics, and grammar. French and English – all levels welcome A1 to C2. German – A1 to B1. €32/one-hour lesson (€20 for the first hour) or €300 for 10 hours.
- Lessons in French, English or German for 2 people: various topics, grammar and short conversation. French and English – all levels welcome A1 to C2. German – beginners A1 to B1. €22/person/one-hour lesson (€12/person for the first hour) or €200/person for 10 hours.
- Lessons in French, English or German for 3 people: various topics, grammar and short conversation. French and English – all levels welcome A1 to C2. German – A1-B1. €15/person/one-hour lesson (€8/person for the first hour) or €125/person for 10 hours.
- Group conversation: suitable for students with an intermediate (B1-B2) or advanced (C1-C2) level of French or English. Max: 6 participants per class. €10/one-hour class (50% off the first class).
- French, English or German beginners classes of 6 people max. Suitable for complete beginners and false beginners. The purchase of a textbook will be required.
Please contact me if you wish to book individual lessons or join any of these classes.
Online tuition is a flexible way of learning a language and a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face tuition. There are no travel costs and you can have your lesson from the comfort of your home or office. I can work with either FaceTime or Skype. I recommend a pair of headphones.
Lesson duration: 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
Online tuition is only available on a one-to-one basis or group of 2-3 people in the same room.
Types of Online French and German Lessons Tuition:
• Conversation lessons (available for French and English): the conversation is spontaneous or based on a prepared text/topic emailed in advanced to the student(s).
• Specific lessons (available for French, English German): working on a grammar point, pronunciation, preparing for an interview, working on an essay, etc. You tell me in advance what you would like to work on and I prepare it.