Welcome to my Lessons page. You will find information about face-to-face and online lessons.
I teach all age groups, all levels (A1 to C2) for French, English and up to GCSE/Intermediate (B1) for German.
Due to Covid-19, face-to-face lessons currently are not available.
Scroll down for details about online lessons.
Face-to-face lessons take place in Montesson (Yvelines), easily accessible by car or RER A station Le Vesinet-Le Pecq or at your home (depending on my availability).
I teach one-to-one and groups.
Lessons can be for leisure, work, exams, French naturalisation (DELF, TEF, TCF, interview at the Prefecture…), etc.
Types of classes :
- Individual lessons: French-English (all levels). German (A1-B1). €300 for 10 hour (non-refundable) or €32 for 60 min.
- Lessons for 2 people: French-English (all levels). German (A1-B1). €200/pers for 10 hours (non-refundable) or €22/pers for 60 min.
- Lessons for 3 people: French-English (all levels). German (A1-B1). €125/pers for 10 hours (non-refundable) or €15/pers for 60 min.
- Group conversation: French and English only. Suitable for students with an intermediate (B1-B2) or advanced (C1-C2) level of French or English. Classes of 60 or 90 minutes. €10/pers for 60 min. or €15/pers for 90 min.
- Group classes for beginners: suitable for complete and “false” beginners. €10/pers for 60 min. The purchase of a textbook may be required.
Book your lessons here
Online tuition is a flexible way of learning a language and a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face tuition. There are no travel costs and you can have your lesson from the comfort of your home or office. I mainly use Skype, Webex, Zoom and FaceTime. Lessons are 30, 45 or 60 minutes long.
Full price: €15 (30 min) / €24 (45 min) / €30 (60 min).
Reduced price for 10+ lessons (non-refundable): €13 (30 min.) / €22 (45 min.) / €28 (60 min.).